The library has books, e-books, reference materials and periodicals available for staff and students.
- The library is open from 8:00-3:45 Monday-Thursday and from 8:00-1:00 on Fridays.
- Students can check out books/e-books for a two-week period.
- Students need a pass signed by a teacher or the office in order to come to
the library on their own.
- Teachers may sign up to bring their entire class
for various activities.
- Library materials are ordered every two months.
If you have requests, please let the library staff know.
- Inter-library loans between district libraries may be arranged
if there is a book in another building you would like to check out.
- No fines are charged for overdue books, but students must pay
for lost or damaged materials.