The library has books, e-books, reference materials and periodicals available for staff and students.
- The library is open from 8:00-3:45 Monday-Thursday and from 8:00-1:00 on Fridays.
- Students need a pass signed by a teacher or the office in order to come to the library on their own.
- Teachers may sign up to bring their entire class for various activities.
- Library materials are ordered every two months. If you have requests, please let the librarian know.
- Inter-library loans between district libraries may be arranged if there is a book in another building you
would like to check out.
- No fines are charged for overdue books, but students must pay for lost or damaged materials.